Monday, March 23, 2009

my classmate Bel 311




Each classmate must have classmate right? For me I have 29 classmates for class BEL 311. Firstly I want to introduce my classmate is Erni. She live in bating, Selangor. She is very kind person. I know erni since me semester 2 in class marketing. I easy to friend with she and one thing her is my best friend now.

Imah and Azirah is best friend each other. I know them since me semester 1. azirah I know she when I and her together take pre commerce in UiTM dungun. They are very kind on me.

Rahdhiyah and Salwa is twin in my class. I know about them since me semester 1. When they go anywhere they must together. They beautiful girl and they have voice is beautiful and best.

Sheila, Huda, and Farah are my classmate. They are always together. They are good person. Sheila and farah is not to much talk person. huda is like smart to talk person.

Kent and Raja is my classmate also. I have classmate with they since semester 1. I like look them with they have presentation because they presenter that great.

Shaida and Khalid is love couple. I know about them when I semester 1.They is sweet couple in my class and always together anytime.

Aina, Farah, Izzaty and Al-amirul are one of speaking in my class. aina or I and other student call she “apek” because she face like look china. farah I know about she so much I look she sweet girl. izzaty is beautiful girl and quite person. I know she when I semester 1 because she and I same hostel. Al-amirul is new student in uitm here. He like too talk much.

No comments: