Saturday, January 31, 2009

5 things I almost like in my life

Everybody have the things that they like, for me I have 5 things that I like there are my cats, hand phone, comic, purse and pillow. I almost like my cats. I have 9 cats at my home. It all local cats but very cute. kelabu, tam, yot, yet, giant, tam chick, tam chick2, pai, putam there is named of my cats. I like my cats because it can reduce my stressed when I hug and play with my cats. I have my favorite cat is a kelabu. It very cuts and tame. When I at home my cats ‘kelabu’, kelabu always at my side. Whatever, I love all my cats. When I live in hostel I always miss it.

Second things that I like are my hand phone. I like it because this gift from my parents when I get in UiTM. When I get a new hand phone that very happy, I happy not because I get new hand phone but it are best gift from my parents. As one of the thing I almost like. I always remained myself to take care about my hand phone it best that I can. When my hand phone is broken I very sad and sometime my parents advice me to buy new hand phone but don’t want because it that things I like.

The third I like is book comic. I love read comic especially genre comedic. This time I almost like book comedic ‘lawak campus’ and ‘madori hari-hari’. It is a comedic that substitutes is Malay language that I can more enjoy it when I read. lawak campus is local comedic and madori hari-hari is from Japan comedic. Start I like read book comedic when I live at hostel in UiTM. I read book comedic because it can reduce my tension or stress. I had read my book comedic 3 times a each one book.

The fourth the things I like is my handbag. The things that a first I use my money to buy it of course, that I almost like. Always that thing we buy anything with money ourselves I believe we always take care the things as best that it can right.
And lastly that I like is my small pillow. As I like it because it very smooth and this pillow is my father pillow. My father gifts me when I come in UiTM. That always I remember him. I will take my pillow anywhere I go especially when go to trip or anywhere when without my father.

1 comment:

Izuan said...

Out of topic! Refer to your classmates' entries.