Sunday, January 18, 2009

about my self

My name is nurul ain binti juhari. I was born in 8 November 1989 at klang, Selangor. in my family I have my mother, father, two brother, 1 little brother. My father name is juhari bin akdar, he born in 18 august 1954 at Muar, Johor. He works as maintained. I love he very much because his very kind, hardworking, understanding and sporting person. My mom name is khadijah binti palil. She was born in 20.6.1956 at Muar, Johor. She worked as administration finance. I love she very much to because her very loving, take care, understanding, hardworking, sporting and patient person. My first brother name is aizuddin bin juhari. He was born in 2 march 1984 at klang, Selangor .his is love, take care and hardworking person but something her control me. Beside that I love he. My second brother name is airull bin juhari. He was born in 1 January at 1986 at Muar Johor. His is still study at Unikl in course designer ship. I very closed with him another sibling because his very kind, loving, hardworking, take care and understand person. As one the reason is my distant age with him not far that why I closed with him. Lastly is my little brother is mohammad auf bin juhari. He was born in 24.july.1996 at Muar, Johor. He very spoiled but he kind person and I love him very much.

Now I tell about my self. I was seven years I was kindergarten in kemas in Uitm Johor. I remember that when I first come to it I cry hardly and my mom n father forced to wait me until time of class finish. As long as I can suitable my self and gets many friend. After finish my study I kindergarten, I go to primary school at sekolah kebangsaan gemereh. All my family gives support to me when I attend my new school. In primary school I active in sport like handball, netball and another else. when I thirteen years I was secondly school at sekolah menengah kebangsaan gemereh this time I still nervous usually but I not afraid because I am ready have friend when I at primary school. In secondly school I very naughty and always do wrong at school. Suddenly I remember that when I form 1, I and my friend do noised at my classroom until my teacher discipline scolded and all of my classroom force to stand at center field that my memories never I forget forever.

No comments: