Monday, January 5, 2009

memories of UiTM

Today, I learn a new song called ‘breathe again’ from the singer Juwita Sowito. Its means that she want to show how her felt when she started the new place of study. When she there her have many felt like sad, happy, nervous and another more. As that is new environment from that why too difficult to suitable.

Suddenly she remembers me when I started new place at UiTM. Firstly, of course I felt happy, excited but the same time I felt nervous and sad. As new place I not have friend n force to live distant from my parents because I never live far from my parents so too difficult to suitable myself at new place that far from my parents. Usually, at UiTM have program for new student called MMS (minggu mahasiswa). Its memories that I never forget forever because that I first felt how incur orientation same time I felt excited but so very tired. As I sleep 3 hours only and never to rest that time until that same I want to quit but my parents advise me to be strong. I still continued. that time I felt sad, tired, but I happy to because I found new friend that help me when I have time that difficult like when I sad.Whatever I so very happy. Wish me luck.

No comments: