Sunday, January 18, 2009

I take 7 subject this semester.....!!!!!!!!!!

This semester, I am taking 7 subjects there are inggeris academic purpose (BEL 311), asas Islamic economic (CTU 241), business communication (MGT 269), microeconomic (ECO 162), Statistic (QMT 216), mandarin language (BAB 101), and lastly is hokey (HSL 119)

All subject that I taking this semester (3) a new for me that I never learn before this. The named of lecturer BEL 311 is Sir Mohd Izuan. That first I attend the class I felt nervous because I hadn’t to see that lecturer BEL 311. After that I attend my class I not really nervous because that lecturer is kind but some time very strict. Although, this subject that I last take along time my study.

In subject business communication (MGT 269) my lecture named is Mohd Kamil. As lecturer that never see before this. This new knowledge for me that it I learns about how to do meeting, resume and interview. This something that very interesting and I needed when I in work and job.

Mandarin subject (BAB 101) my lecturer named is Zhang Peng Hua. This subject is very interesting and excited. I choose this subject because as you know in my country Malaysia majority nation Chinese in business. When I teach mandarin language subject that is can easy to communicate with nation Chinese in business.

Before this I dream that I want to try playing Hokey. This now that is reality because I choose hokey in co-curriculum. First I attend my class in hokey very never because I never know how to play n role this game but I very excite do this and I thank god because my dream become reality.

1 comment:

Izuan said...

inggeris academic purpose (BEL 311)<---English for Academic Purposes

It's Chong Peng Hwa not Zhang Peng Hua.

Hokey <-------- hockey

You haven't described all of your subjects for this semester! Please re-edit this entry.

You have serious problems with capitalization. Remember, use capital letters for proper nouns such as people's names and subject names.